Improved reliability, increased efficiency and enhanced safety are powerful benefits of our EPMS services
Energy Management is vital for keeping your Data Centre running efficiently.
When your power system is not designed or managed properly, it compromises the success of your operation. It results in lower productivity and increased costs. EA Group takes the complexity out of electrical power management with expert services and holistic solutions.
Our engineers’ expertise covers the full scope of power system analysis. Their professional credentials are augmented by their extensive field experience in system planning, design, and operation. Their knowledge of the industry’s best practices allows them to provide innovative solutions to current challenges. EA Group’s professional and technical support is not just an extra benefit; it’s at the heart of how we do business.
We offer a wide range of consulting services combining utility experience with state-of-the-art technologies to assist customers with new and emerging power management system challenges. EPMS services solve specialized and unconventional problems across a variety of applications such as:
- Assessment of system performance, ability to meet regulation requirements, and measure for enhancements.
- Identification of existing and potential problems, and mitigation methods.
- Technical studies for system expansion and/or refurbishment purposes and prepare equipment specifications for these purposes.
- Post-mortem analyses to establish failure causes and provision of remedial actions.
- Preparation of technical specifications for tendering purposes, reviewing tenders, and providing a third-party opinion in disputed matters.
Partnering with the EA Group EPMS division to address your electrical power management challenges results in powerful benefits of improved reliability, increased efficiency, and enhanced safety.